Dr. Aurangzeb Nagy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aurangzeb Nagy?

A GOD in neurosurgery

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Dr Nagy is beyond belief. He performed back surgery making it possible for me to walk. I was a total mess before surgery. God bless this most intelligent man. Kathleen Love

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Performed back very successful back surgery. I am so grateful that he was recommended to me by my Primary care physician!

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Awesome staff, easy to schedule apt, Dr. Nagy is a super cool guy easy to talk to and explained everything to me so I was able to understand and gave me a care plan that was manageable. I recommend Dr. Nagy to all!

Posted on August 7th, 2014

Awesome staff, easy to schedule appointment, Dr.Nagy explained everything to me so I was able to understand and gave me a care plan that was easy to follow.

Wonderful

Posted on June 26th, 2013

Dr. Nagy & Staff were wonderful, helf & LISTENED to me (as the patient, not as someone who didn't need to know what was going on with my care!!! They reyurn my calls and have helped me with other doctors getting the information needed NOT leaving it up to me, which I cannot do. They call you back at a great time frame.. Thank you to the whole staff.

Posted on May 1st, 2013

My experience with Dr. Nagy and his staff was excellent. At no time, did I feel rushed by Dr. Naay. I felt very comfortable going into surgery that everything was going to fine.. Most important, I came out of surgery pain free.

WRONG PROCEDURE

Posted on August 21st, 2012

1. First visit Nagy wrote wrong procedure. lumbar myleo was performed. Should have been a cervical myleo.2. Second follow up visit after lumbar myleo and another hospitalization for blood patch. Nagy BLAMED the physicianthat performed the procedure from Nagys pxs!!!3. Wrote Nagy letter 9 weeks ago to answer my questions regarding all this mess up AND faxed two wks ago for my file. TO NO AVAIL HAS NAGY OR STAFF RESPONDED.

I love Dr. Nagy

Posted on December 16th, 2010

This doctor is fantastic. I have never had such a caring specialist who listened to my needs, spent a lot of time with me, and performed an intricate extensive surgery -- disectomy and fusion from C-3 through C-7. My recovery was nothing short of miraculous thanks to this doctor's excellence of care.

Doctor's Response

It is patients like you that motivate me every day. Thank you and congratulations! --Aury Nagy MD

Sorry I ever went here

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Pros: Wait time is very minimal. Assistants are friendly. Lots of locations.Cons: Hard to get appt at times. Doctor out of town a lot or too busy for appts. Office calls often to cancel appt. and reschedule. Sometimes they forget to call...very annoying. Billing mistakes! My problem is now worse than it was before I even went here. Im sorry I ever opened that door.

Doctor's Response

Great feedback and we have worked hard in the past few years to make improvements in our office. I always try to discern the cause of each patient's pain and design the appropriate surgery, or other course of action, to improve it. I welcome honest feedback from patients and look forward to talking with you. My office number is 737-7753. --Aury Nagy, MD

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

I've already referred Dr. Nagy to others. I am absolutely thrilled that I'm able to walk again & live my life to the fullest!

Posted on October 25th, 2017