Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aurapin Sukanich
Dr. Aurapin Sukanich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, PA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery, Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology and Pediatrics. Dr. Sukanich is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Aurapin Sukanich has the following 4 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Aurapin Sukanich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, PA.
Dr. John Wassil Jr
Otolaryngology, Allergy and Immunology
New Castle, PA 5.61 mi46
Dr. Andrew Cole
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
New Castle, PA 5.61 mi45
Dr. Sheila Burick
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Castle, PA 5.61 mi29