A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhu
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sidhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Swedish American Hosp, Rockford, Il
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurbinderdeep K Sidhu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurbinderdeep K. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.