A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sidhu
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Sidhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Sidhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Swedish American Hosp, Rockford, Il
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurbinderdeep K Sidhu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurbinderdeep K. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurbinderdeep Sidhu practices Family Medicine near Queen Creek, AZ.
See Queen Creek Family Physicians.