More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aurelia Nattiv
Dr. Aurelia Nattiv, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Nattiv is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla and St. John's Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Nattiv has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Aurelia Nattiv has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Aurelia Nattiv is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. David Wallenstein
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Rafael Montalvo
Family Medicine, Residency
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Christopher Lee
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Monica, CA 0.01 mi10