A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurelia Peera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurelia Peera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurelia Peera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peera graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurelia Z Peera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurelia Z. Peera practice?
- Dr. Aurelia Peera has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurelia Peera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.