A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurelia Peera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurelia Peera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peera
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurelia Peera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peera graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Wroclaw. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Peera has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurelia Z Peera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurelia Z. Peera practice?
- Dr. Aurelia Peera has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurelia Peera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Adolescent Specialists.