Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aurelian Niculescu
Dr. Aurelian Niculescu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Niculescu is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital and Canandaigua Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Aurelian Niculescu has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Aurelian Niculescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Matthew Barry
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Rochester, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Stacey Dimartino
Rochester, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Thundathil Abraham
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi43