A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurelio Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurelio Benavides is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurelio Benavides, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Benavides graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Benavides has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- City Hospital
- Winchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurelio Benavides MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aurelio Benavides practice?
- Dr. Aurelio Benavides has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurelio Benavides practices Urology near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Urologists.