A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurelio Cervera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurelio Cervera, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurelio Cervera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervera graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cervera has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurelio Cervera MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aurelio Cervera practice?
- Dr. Aurelio Cervera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aurelio Cervera practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.