A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurelio Cervera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurelio Cervera, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cervera
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Cervera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurelio Cervera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cervera graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Monterrey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cervera has 18 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurelio R Cervera MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Aurelio R. Cervera practice?
- Dr. Aurelio Cervera has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurelio Cervera practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.