A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurelio Ibarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurelio Ibarra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurelio Ibarra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibarra graduated from Univ Of Texas, Southwestern Med Sch, Dallas.
Dr. Ibarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurelio Ibarra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurelio Ibarra practice?
- Dr. Aurelio Ibarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurelio Ibarra practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.