Dr. Auriel Tan Is this you?

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Auriel Tan?

Inpatient care

Posted on December 18th, 2011

Misdiagnosed a serious medical condition as post-operative depression instead of the serious medical condition it turned out to be. Caused me to undergo nearly two months of horrendous symptoms and loss of pay because I had been labeled as "depressed" in the medical system available to the hospital staff and most of the physicians in the county.

Inpatient

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Diagnosed me with post-operative depression after I became very ill after surgery. Entered this diagnosis in the computer records that go out to every doctor, nurse, technician, etc. associated with the hospital and the huge medical clinic associated with the hospital. Consequently, I couldn't get any medical assistance for my condition for two months. During that two months, I couldn't eat, was constantly nausiated, and was too weak to walk on my own. I finally was assigned to Dr. Tan's supervising physician (Dr. D.)who hospitalized me and ran every test he could think of. He finally found a hidden infection that had settled in my gall bladder. It was removed the same day and I went home the next day. I have had no problems since. I think I would have died if Dr. D. hadn't taken over my case.

Posted on June 28th, 2015