Dr. Aurora Andreescu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aurora Andreescu?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Aurora Andreescu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2017

She's great!

October 8th, 2016

Registered Nurse

I have been a Registered Nurse for 30 years. Dr Andreescu is one of the best physicians I have ever come across. She is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and her expertise always provides excellent physical assessments and plans of care that are in the best interest of her patients. She is a top choice physician for many healthcare professionals I know.

October 4th, 2016

This doctor holds patients out of work who are not disabled! If you don't want to work than this is the doctor for you. Holds a patient out of work for a year who has diabetes! Really. That's not a reason to hold someone out of work! 25 million people have diabetes! Are they all disabled? Perhaps you should send your patients for FCE's before claiming they are completely disabled. Or staple EKGs to other patients referrals! Can you say Health violation? Maybe someone should report you

March 29th, 2016

Unresponsive to phone calls

I saw Dr. Andreescu to follow up on an abnormal urine sample. She was friendly, but spent very little time addressing my medical concerns. She spent about 45 minutes with me, mostly chatting about her children and town. Two and a half weeks later, I still hadn't received my lab results so I called the office daily and left voicemails. No response. I was courteous and friendly each time, but when I did get through - a receptionist gave me attitude. Finally, I showed up in person to request a printout of my results. The doctor did not explain the delay or her unresponsiveness. I told her I would not return. Also, the online portal is not effective. I tried submitting documents and an email to the doctor through their online portal, and she said she did not receive them. Likewise, a receptionist did not know how to use that feature on the portal and told me it was my responsibility to call tech support. Overall, the practice seems unprofessional, unresponsive to their patients and unfamiliar with their own technology.

December 2nd, 2013

Great dr

October 16th, 2013

I have been very pleased with Dr. Andreescu. I have been going to her for at least 7 years and she has always been kind, caring, and helpful.

January 21st, 2008

Dr. Andreescu is the best caring doctor I have ever known. She takes the time to listen to my problems and deals with them with a great kindness and love. She also explains what to do about my problems and how to proceed in dealing with whatever is wrong.....

June 28th, 2017