A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurora Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Benson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Eisenhower Memorial Hosp, Rancho Mirage, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora L Benson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurora L. Benson practice?
- Dr. Aurora Benson has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurora Benson practices Family Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians.