A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Carino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurora Carino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carino graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Carino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora Lao Carino MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aurora L. Carino practice?
- Dr. Aurora Carino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aurora Carino practices Psychiatry near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Psychiatrists.