A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Dorneo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurora Dorneo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurora Dorneo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorneo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dorneo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora Baladad Dorneo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aurora B. Dorneo practice?
- Dr. Aurora Dorneo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aurora Dorneo practices Pediatrics near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Springfield, NJ.
See Bayonne Pediatricians.