Dr. Aurora Pajeau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 29th, 2013
please read
I went to this Dr. For a yr and she did nothing to help Me, no manners at all .my mother asked her what kindashot was she giving me in the back of my neck..she never answered. .then another time myhusband asked her something the samething....she was treating me For the wrong thing and gave me the wrong med, Now my family and my self are suffering because of it..

June 12th, 2013
Review for Dr. Pajeau
I saw this doctor after seeing 2 others who were unable to diagnose my problem. Dr. Pajeau took the time to listen and hear my concerns. I have seen Dr. Pajeau for 3 years and am grateful I was sen to her. I would recommend her highly.

August 3rd, 2012
I would recommend Dr. Pajeau for any patient who wanted a doctor to take the time to listen. Many doctors these days target "bullets" spend a few minutes asking questions to get one word answers from a patient then its off to the labs.

April 20th, 2011
Listened to my story and talked to me about the possible treatments available so we could choose together the best for me.

December 29th, 2010
Well trained. I am fortunate I was referred to her for my concerns and I felt informed after I had my appointment and that my questions were answered.I would send my family to her if they required a neurologist.

June 12th, 2010
hospitalization and team health care
Very to the point, and caring. Has a great working relationship with her nurse. They as a team serve the patients needs. Good in disgnosing, does a complete review of systems not just neurological, but will help with overall care. Spends time with patient, hospital care is excellent. Demands excellence and have seen her, when helathcare professionals are not at their best in caring for the patient. Will call them out and make referals to patient, for change of doctor. Office staff does not see individual need for urgency, your phone call seems like an interuption to them but with persistence, my husband can get through to her nurse when I need her.

November 27th, 2009
This doctor listens and I felt comfortable during the appointment and in competent hands. I have since sent family and friends to Dr. Pajeau because of the excellent care I received.

August 27th, 2009
Harvey Lee
Exceptional care. Short wait. I would refer my family to this physician. Most comptetent