A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pop-Vicas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Pop-Vicas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora E Pop-Vicas MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aurora E. Pop-Vicas practice?
- Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas practices Infectious Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Infectious Disease Doctors.