A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pop-Vicas
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Pop-Vicas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Pop-Vicas graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Pop-Vicas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora E Pop-Vicas MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aurora E. Pop-Vicas practice?
- Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurora Pop-Vicas practices Infectious Disease near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Infectious Disease Doctors.