A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Tiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurora Tiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiu graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Tiu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora T Tiu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aurora T. Tiu practice?
- Dr. Aurora Tiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurora Tiu practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Psychiatrists.