A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Tiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurora Tiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiu graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Tiu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora T Tiu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aurora T. Tiu practice?
- Dr. Aurora Tiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Aurora Tiu practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians and Bronx Psychiatrists.