A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yllana-Shepperd graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Yllana-Shepperd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd practice?
- Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aurora Yllana-Shepperd practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.