Dr. Arthur Jabs Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Jabs Jr?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Jabs Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 26th, 2011

Dr. Jabs made me feel comfortable the moment I walked into his office. His staff is great and they make you feel very welcome as if they've known you for years. I had liposuction done in a few areas and I couldnt be happier with my results. I am considering going back to Dr. Jabs for another area as well :) During the initial consultation, Dr Jabs was very informative in what to expect; answered all of my questions, and listened to my concerns. I knew without a doubt he was the doctor for me. Day of surgery was very easy. I checked in and shortly had me rolling back for surgery. After surgery I was in a bit of pain which was expected. Dr Jabs called on me and/or my mom (who was helping me with recovery) to check up on me. When I had any concerns, he was just a phone call away to get answers. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jabs to anyone of my family or friends. It is very important to do your research on your doctors before you make any cosmetic changes. I am glad I did my research and found Dr. Jabs. It was well worth it!

September 24th, 2011

Dr. Jabs did a great job on my rhinoplasty

When I need this kind of work, I will call Dr. Jabs. He is kind, competent, and I appreciate how friendly his staff is, (I am picky about that).

October 7th, 2008

great doc!

jabs is an amazing artist. have had several procedures with him and am very pleased with results. very up to date with latest techniques. have referred several others to him as well who also have been completely satisfied.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.