Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Austin Aardema
Dr. Austin Aardema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aardema is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial, HealthPark Medical Center and Gulf Coast Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Austin Aardema has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Austin Aardema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. John Glazer
Family Medicine, General Practice
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Cindy Zughbi
Family Medicine, General Practice, Adolescent Medicine, Adult Care, Residency
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi3
Dr. Douglas Hughes
Fort Myers, FL 0.09 mi15