A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Boyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Boyle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyle graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boyle has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin J Boyle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Austin J. Boyle practice?
- Dr. Austin Boyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Boyle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.