Dr. Austin Boyle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 16th, 2015
Dr Boyle is a great doctor did a great surgery on me and I'm very proud of him Doctor Boyld Thank you very much

March 27th, 2014
Expert Craftsman
I had a total hip replacement in 2012. The end result gave me my life back. It was like a miracle. He sensed my anxiousness and apprehension before the surgery, as well as my desire to participate in preparing my body for surgery and recovery. He made arrangements for me to attend Mt. Sinai's Joint Academy. He allowed me to start activities prior to the normal restrictions. He followed up and impowered me to heal well. I highly recommend Dr. Austin J Boyle, III and thank him for his care.

March 24th, 2014
he is great I had surgery at west allis memorial and he wasn't even my surgeon and he came up and talked to me like he had known me for years and was there for me

October 10th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Boyle for many years. He is a very intelligent, kind and caring physician and an excellent surgeon. I have referred many of my friends to him because of the outstanding treatment I have always received.

April 18th, 2013
Less than satisfactory
Unfortunately I had a bad experience with Dr. Boyle. He took some x-rays but did not feel like my problem warranted more attention that that. He was not able to give me more information about my diagnosis than what a general practioner had previously given me. After my initial appointment, he did not even want to schedule a follow up to see how it would improve with his recommendation to just rest. I ended up seeing another orthapaedic surgeon after waiting a month and a half and will now be getting surgery. My current orthapaedic surgeon was extremely distressed about the treatment I had recieved at Dr. Boyle's office as my diagnosis was relatively easy and he missed obvious problems on the x-rays taken (the x-rays my new ortho saw were in fact the same one's taken at Dr. Boyle's office). Overall I would HIGHLY suggest seeing someone else. Had Dr. Boyle been more interested in my care, I could've had surgery much earlier, been in less pain, and saved a lot of time and money.

April 11th, 2013
N/A
Very Professional at what he does... he reconstructed my right Knee ACL, My knee currently is as good as new... I think I have torn my left knee ACL Now, and I am thinking of going back to him even though I live 700 miles away from Milwaukee WI. I trust Dr. Austin Boyle.

January 26th, 2011
I was very lucky to have had Dr. Boyle treat me.I knew nothing about broken wrists and he was so good.He is caring and treats his patients with respect.My problem was me-I did nt know the scope or the probles which could be associated with such breaks.I highly reccomend Dr. Boyleif you want a good and honest Doctor.

November 8th, 2009
He was quick enough without making me feel rushed. Was willing to answer all questions. Most times he talked like we were old friends. Made me feel at ease when getting cortesone shots.