A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coleman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Wm Coleman DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Austin W. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Austin Coleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Austin Coleman practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.