A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Wm Coleman DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Austin W. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Austin Coleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Austin Coleman practices Ophthalmology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Ophthalmologists.