A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Corbett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Corbett, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Corbett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Joseph Corbett MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Austin J. Corbett practice?
- Dr. Austin Corbett has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Corbett practices Rheumatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Rheumatologists.