A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin James Gerber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Austin J. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Austin Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Gerber practices Family Medicine near Pleasantville, NJ.
See Pleasantville Primary Care Doctors.