A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Jou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Jou is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jou
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Jou, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jou graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Jou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Douglas Jou MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Austin D. Jou practice?
- Dr. Austin Jou has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Jou practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Radiologists.