A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin King, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Irvin King MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Austin I. King practice?
- Dr. Austin King has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin King practices Otolaryngology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Otolaryngologists.