A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Spitzer, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Spitzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Leo Spitzer MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Austin L. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Austin Spitzer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Austin Spitzer practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise Valley, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Glendale Radiologists.