A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Lampert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Lampert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Lampert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin C Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Austin C. Lampert practice?
- Dr. Austin Lampert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Austin Lampert practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Critical Care Practitioners, and Olympia Pulmonologists.