A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Letson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Letson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Letson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Letson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
- MAHEC OB/GYN Specialists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Kellett Letson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Austin K. Letson practice?
- Dr. Austin Letson has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Letson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.