A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin McElhaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin McElhaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McElhaney
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. McElhaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin McElhaney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McElhaney graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McElhaney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Eastside Family Physicians, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin R McElhaney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Austin R. McElhaney practice?
- Dr. Austin McElhaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin McElhaney practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Primary Care Doctors.