A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Austin O'Brien practice?
Dr. Austin O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Family Physicians.