A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Tsai, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Tsai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Austin M. Tsai practice?
Dr. Austin Tsai practices Family Medicine near Greenwich, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Greenwich Family Physicians.