Dr. Austin Wertheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Austin Wertheimer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2012

have been through numerous doctors in the Boston area and Dr Wertheimer is the FIRST one who has listened to me and my concerns. He looked over blood work and ultrasound results with me and explained my condition thoroughly. Drew figures of what is happening with my hormones compared to normal ladies. He even brought out a 3D model of the reproductive system to further explain what was going on in my body. My first appointment he spent 2 hrs WITH ME. I learned more from him in those hours than all the years I have wasted going to other doctors. Another thing that really impressed me is that he is having the pharmacy compound a dose of hormones that is appropriate for me. His assistant is wonderful too- very patient and a great listener. I could go on and on. I regret not having found Wertheimer sooner. He genuinely cares. One more thing- he is also very knowledgeable about natural hormones and supplements for those with synthetic hormone concerns or hypersensitivities.

July 16th, 2010

Exceptional physician

Dr. Wertheimer is an exceptional physician. He is not rushed like other doctors. He is caring and listens to what I say, asks good questions and really knows gynecology. I highly recommend him.

December 17th, 2009

Dr. WERTHWIEMER IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. WERTHEIMER SINCE 1987. HE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR, HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS EXCELLENT AND HE GENERALLY CARES ABOUT MY HEALTH!I RESPECT, AND TRUST HIM IMMENSELY AND WOULD RECCOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN A HEART BEAT!!

July 1st, 2008