A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Yu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Haw Yu MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Austin H. Yu practice?
- Dr. Austin Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Austin Yu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Los Alamitos Internists, Los Alamitos Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Alamitos Pulmonologists.