A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Austin Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Austin Yu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Austin Yu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Austin Haw Yu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Austin H. Yu practice?
- Dr. Austin Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Austin Yu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Internists, Los Alamitos Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Alamitos Pulmonologists.