Dr. Austria Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Austria Rodriguez?

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez really cares about her patients and goes above and beyond to assure all patients are healthy. The entire office cares about all patients, know parents and children by name, and very attentive and caring. I cannot recommend a better Pediatrician. Never long lines, but always able to work in a sick child without causing further delays, very knowledgeable, take time to answer all questions both parents and kids have, follow up, and makes you feel like family and not just another patient in a doctor or the offices busy day.

Excellent Doctor and staff.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Rodriguez is always great with my children. I have never had to wait more than 30 minutes and we have been going to her for 3 years now. I have always been able to get right in for an appointment without an problem. Her staff is so caring and compassionate with us. We love the space in her new Avalon office and it feels like home to my children. This team really cares about kids! I Would definitely recommend

Great Dr!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Excellent Dr., great staff! Very nice facility and location!

Very dissapointed

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

First I would call to make my appointment and took 5 try's to get someone on the phone. Second they take long to see you my appointment was at 1030 and didn't see the dr till 1230. Third they try to rush you out! What really upset me was they didn't explain to me what shots or how many shots they were going to give my son. A nurse came in with the shots ready and papers stateing they needed me to sign for the shots when they didn't even tell me what they were or gave me the pamphlet that are suppose to be given before the shots are administered. They just want to get you to sign and take your money! Do not go to this dr!

Perfect Place :)

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I'm a mother of three, which is very common to visit the doctor's office, every time we are at the office my kids and I are very please with Dr. Rodriguez and her staff.They are very caring and hardworking people.

Best Pediatrician In the East Orlando Area

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Our little loves Dr. Rodriguez and all of the staff. She has been going to Timber Creek Pediatrics since birth. Everyone at the doctor's office has been helpful and professional.

Horrible

Posted on October 24th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez is very pleasant and definitely cares for the kids, however, her staff is EXTREMELY rude and incompetent. I just found out from our new pediatrician that this practice gave my daughter 2 extra shots that were not needed. We will never come back to this doctor again...very scary that they don't know how to properly administer vaccinations.

Posted on September 30th, 2011

Office staff super nice n friendly! Dr Rodriguez y wonderful!My son loves going there and there is always siling faces and great attitudes.Thank you

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 18th, 2010

She is an excellent Doctor. She goes beyond expectations and my kids love her. She is exceptional when it comes to my kids health. They always have appointments available and the staff is very corteous. I will not change her.

BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN TOWN

Posted on May 28th, 2010

DR. RODRIGUEZ GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND HER DUTY AND IF SHE CAN'T HELP YOU SHE WILL FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL (SPECIALIST) IF NECESSARY, SHE ENJOYS HER JOB AND LISTENS TO CONCERNS AND NEEDS...I WAS REALLY LUCKY TO HAVE FIND HER...

Nurse

Posted on January 4th, 2010

Coming from a nurse, Dr. Rodriguez is "Excellent". Her staff is very friendly and always will to help.

Posted on November 1st, 2016