A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Autumn Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Autumn Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Autumn Klein, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Autumn Marie Klein MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Autumn M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Autumn Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Autumn Klein practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.