A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Autumn Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Autumn Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Autumn Klein, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Klein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Autumn M. Klein practice?
Dr. Autumn Klein practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, and Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists, Pittsburgh Internists, and Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.