A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Autumn O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Autumn O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Autumn O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. O'Brien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Autumn M O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Autumn M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Autumn O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Autumn O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.