A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Autumn O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Autumn O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Autumn O'Brien, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. O'Brien has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Autumn M O'Brien MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Autumn M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Autumn O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Autumn O'Brien practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.