A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Auveek Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Auveek Basu, Chief Operating Officer of Doctor on Demand and Chief Medical Officer of Virtual Radiologic is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Basu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Auveek Pat Basu MBA and MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Auveek P. Basu practice?
- Dr. Auveek Basu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Auveek Basu practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.