Truly cares about her patients!! show details Truly cares about her patients!!
by Khalil Clendening on Apr 8th, 2015

Dr. Phoenix performed my c-section. She informed me of how much adhesions have formed in me due to a previous c-section. Dr. Phoenix cleared the adhesions and tighten my rectus muscles for a flatter stomach. I did not ask to do this. She did this because of her compassion. Many doctors would have not done that. I will always be grateful for her!!

Jan 31st, 2015

She delivered my last baby, via c-section, was really nice and explanatory. Would definitely recommend.

by Ebony Williams on Sep 8th, 2014

Excellent doctor, best practices, best experience. She delivered all of my babies and I am thankful!!

Altered the course of my life..and not in a good way show details Altered the course of my life..and not in a good way
Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr. Phoenix was my first gynecologist. I began seeing her at the age of 15, when I was 12 I first started my period, when I was 13 it stopped for 13 months and when it came back on there was a point where my period came on for 35 days. My pediatrician referred me to Dr. Phoenix who prescribed me a medication to stop the bleeding. I had been doing my own research and I asked her if I might have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) or Endometriosis. She insisted nothing was wrong with me, I was just young and my cycles would eventually regulate by adulthood if I took birth control pills, so she prescribed them to me and I took them for a year and a half. At 17 I decided to stop taking it because how could I know if my periods were regular unless I stopped taking them? Afterwards I had no period and then the long painful periods began again. I'm 21 and if I don't take birth control I MIGHT have 2 periods a year, that's certainly not normal. There are times I have to miss work because I have painful cramping even if I'm not bleeding and when I do bleed the cramping is even worse, I can't even walk straight up at times. Had this been treated earlier on it wouldn't be as bad as it is. The specialist I'm currently seeing suspects endometriosis..something that like I said I suspected since I was 15. I had to stop playing sports, I could've went on to play sports in college but my body couldn't handle it..I had to come back home from college to figure out what was going on because recently the pain has gotten worse. I'll have surgery in the next couple of weeks but I do wish it had been treated earlier on. I can't change that now but I'm writing this review because I want others to be aware and I don't want anyone else to go through what I am.

Horrible show details Horrible
Jul 1st, 2013

Dr Pheonix was incredibly rude. She flat out argued with me and rolled her eyes when I questioned her opinions and stated facts she couldn't argue with. She is very arrogant and makes a lot of very dangerous assumptions based off no facts which in turn could seriously hurt you and your baby. Considering her history which can be found by a simple google search I would think she would have a far more humble attitude. For the safety of you and your baby take your medical needs elsewhere.

Jan 3rd, 2012

I JUST LOVE HERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!AWSOME DOCTOR;)

Aug 25th, 2010

Great Doctor!!

May 21st, 2010

I am pleased with the services profived by Dr. Phoenix.