A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ava Port:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ava Port is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ava Port, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Port graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Port has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ava Port MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ava Port practice?
- Dr. Ava Port has 1 office location.
Dr. Ava Port practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.