A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ava Shamban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ava Shamban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ava Shamban, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamban graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ava T Shamban MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ava T. Shamban practice?
- Dr. Ava Shamban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ava Shamban practices Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.