A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ava Shamban is Good. Dr. Shamban has been reviewed by 73 patients who have provided 71 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ava Shamban, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamban graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shamban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John`s Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shamban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ava Shamban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ava T. Shamban practice?
Dr. Ava Shamban practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eva Shamban, Dr. Evalyn Shamban, Dr. Eve Shamban, Dr. Evelia Shamban, Dr. Evelina Shamban, Dr. Eveline Shamban