Best Care, Amazing Results! show details Best Care, Amazing Results!
by Kellee on Dec 24th, 2015

KarriAnn is an absolute delight to be treated by. She explains everything carefully, has a gentle touch, and makes sure I am comfortable the entire appointment. She cares deeply about the well being of her patience and it shines through in her work.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Monica M. on Dec 16th, 2015

Robin is the simply the best of best. She took the time to thoroughly discuss the services I wanted during my visit. I appreciate that she was knowledgeable about the different options and I felt very comfortable with her.

Client show details Client
by Andrea on Nov 26th, 2015

Robin was very knowledgable, clear, and professional.

by Jose on Sep 25th, 2015

Great facial amazing service

Life-Changing show details Life-Changing
Sep 4th, 2015

I've gotten laser hair removal on my underarms and legs, and treatment for cellulite. I can't properly convey the confidence boost from being able to comfortably wear sleeveless clothes and bikinis - it's been life-changing. The staff, but most notably my technician, KarriAnn, are some of the sweetest (not to mention highly qualified) people I've ever met, and have been an integral part of this great experience. I can't recommend Ava MD enough!

Miracle show details Miracle
by Jessica Landry on Aug 28th, 2015

I've been seen by Taya for quite a while now. She is always excellent and lovely to work with. On my last appointment her work was stunning. I have lived with chronic unrelenting pain since 1997. For the first time in years the look of pain is gone from my face. I didn't think it was possible.

Most friendly and warm experience show details Most friendly and warm experience
by Sheila S. on Aug 19th, 2015

Staff was incredible. They were so much fun and knowledgeable. Answered every little question we had. I wish all offices had the level of competence and connection to patient care.

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Salwa O. on Aug 1st, 2015

I am very happy with the result of the filler, I had dark circles under my eyes, and now it is much better. Dr Cris is excelent, since the first appointment until the follow up!

Worth the travel time show details Worth the travel time
by Rita F on Jul 10th, 2015

My daughter & I have been going here for a few years. It's a 2 hour drive from our hometown but 100% worth it. The staff is so friendly & knowledgeable. This last was with Dr. Simzar. Both he and the nurse Rene were wonderful. They took the time to listen to our concerns and address all of them. We left feeling confident with our treatments and that we are in good hands. The 2 hour drive (4 hour trip total) is well.worth it.

Jun 16th, 2015

Great treatment.

Miradry show details Miradry
by LG on May 24th, 2015

I just had the Miradry procedure. KarriAnne administered this procedure and I couldn't have been happier. I appreciated her professionalism and kindness. I also felt that all of the staff I met were personable and helpful.

Clinical but warm and friendly show details Clinical but warm and friendly
Apr 5th, 2015

The office is very efficient and spotlessly clean…as it should be. The staff is friendly and they book appointment so that a client is never made to wait. My esthetician, Stephanie is excellent in all manners of her knowledge about options for facial care and her gentle personality is wonderful to be with.

Great Facial Experience w/Tania show details Great Facial Experience w/Tania
by Diane M Roney on Mar 31st, 2015

I have been to Tania before for facials. This time she was as thorough and helpful as always. She recommended an SPF 45 product for my face. It is wonderful! Thanks Tania.

Doctor's Response

Hi Diane: I'm glad you enjoyed your experience with Tanya once again. Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words online and for your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again!

Follow up visit with Bernice show details Follow up visit with Bernice
by Holly A Strom on Feb 28th, 2015

Most memorable: is Bernice's caring, competent treatment administration. Plus she is a delight to talk with: she is objective in her assessment of the work that has been done and where I need to go with additional treatments. I have work done with 2 other Registered Nurse Practitioners at the office, as well as Dr. Ava. They are excellent clinicians.

by M.J. on Feb 16th, 2015

I love going to Bernice for my injectables. She makes me look like a better version of myself – natural and never overdone. Bernice sees the beauty in every person's face and selects the right products to bring out your best features. She is awesome and well worth the visit to AVA MD Beverly Hills!

Great facial show details Great facial
by Katie G on Feb 11th, 2015

I came here with a gift certificate for a facial and had a great treatment from Tania. Having never had a facial in a doctor's office before I really noticed a difference from the spa environment I knew before. Tania was very skillful and encouraging about my skin and most importantly my skin looks and feels absolutely amazing. Office staff were welcoming and efficient too.

Doctor's Response

Hi Katie, How nice of your friend to give you a gift certificate to AVA MD! I am so glad you were delighted with your facial from Tania and found our staff to be so warm. We are truly blessed with lovely staff at AVA MD.

THE BEST show details THE BEST
Apr 9th, 2012

they are so amazing they work with all skin type i fell amazing when i leave and makes you fell sl comfortable everytime i go and always look your best i see alot of celeb's hen i go love it there

Best Dermatologist Ever show details Best Dermatologist Ever
by Dixie on Feb 16th, 2010

Dr. Shamban is fantastic. I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years. My 3 children and my husband are all patients and we have had numerous issues over the years including severe sun damage/skin cancer as well as many cosmetic issues. She is a pro. I always know that I am in good hands and I feel confident that my treatment is safe, accurate and i always have a great result. I will always be forever grateful to have such a caring, smart and insightful MD in my corner.