A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ava Swayze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ava Swayze, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swayze graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Swayze has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ava Marlene Swayze DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ava M. Swayze practice?
- Dr. Ava Swayze has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ava Swayze practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Asheboro, NC and Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Internists.