Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ava Swayze
Dr. Ava Swayze, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Independence, MO and Joplin, MO (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Swayze is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin (new), Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence and Las Colinas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ava Swayze has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ava Swayze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Mohammedhasan Sarawan
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Des Moines, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Naga Meka
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Des Moines, IA 0 mi
Dr. Javaid Abbasi
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Des Moines, IA 0 mi24