A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avak Howsepian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Avak Howsepian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Avak Howsepian, MA, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Howsepian graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Howsepian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno MEP/Psychiatry
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Avak Albert Howsepian MA, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Avak A. Howsepian practice?
- Dr. Avak Howsepian has 1 office location.
Dr. Avak Howsepian practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.