Dr. Avani Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Avani Shah?

January 10th, 2015

Horrible place and Doctor.

I have a lifelong chronic illness, which Dr. Shah is "uncomfortable treating me" for so I see a specialist for that. But when I come to her with other complaints she just ignores them and asks about the chronic illness that she is uncomfortable treating. She sits at the computer reading what the nurses have typed in during my visit with them (which is longer than Dr. Shah spends with me), listens to my breathing, gives me refills and sends me home. I've had six visits and today was the first time she's laid hands on me other than to just listen to my breathing (which is perfectly fine). She repeatedly asks me if I've had procedures done recently and then pushes me to get them done at her facility. They're procedures I really don't need and have no risk factors for. I've been sick for 25 years and I truly feel she is the worst Dr. I've ever had the misfortune to see. She doesn't listen, she doesn't give you full medical attention, she is rude and acts like she can't wait to be out of the room. The clinic feels dirty and often smells. The nurses are nice, but checking out can take a few minutes. I'm switching PCP's tomorrow.

March 10th, 2014

She does not listen well or present an interest in her patients. When I came with symptoms of concern, she did not talk to me or explore my records to find an answer. Don't question what she is doing or she will just refer you out. Will not go back to her office... ever.

February 1st, 2014

I liked the whole experience.

I called on Tuesday and got an appointment for Friday. The staff was nice and friendly both on the phone and at the office. As it was my first visit there were some forms to fill out, not many but before I got finished with them the nurse called me in. When I saw Dr. Shah she was smiling and friendly, listened to what I had to say, examined me and prescribed what I needed. She seemed kind and qualified. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. In addition to that I was in and out the door in 45 minutes.

December 4th, 2013

This Doctor was rude and provided horrible care. I was very sick and she dismissed it. I would strongly recommend NEVER GOING TO DR. SHAH. Her bedside manner was horrendous!!

April 14th, 2016