A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Avani Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Avani M. Shah practice?
Dr. Avani Shah practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.