Dr. Avanish Patel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Avanish Patel?

Almost allowed me to die...

Posted on December 8th, 2014

Doctor went months and months and months ignoring my failed gall bladder. Kept telling me it was just IBS and that I wasn't "Fat Forty Female" and that my gall bladder wasn't an issue (even though I had family history). After 6 months of agonizing pain, I was admitted to the ER with a partial blockage in my gall bladder and bile ducts and went through 3 surgeries and a month long hospital stay. I am still dealing with issues 3 years later. One of the worst experiences I have ever had with a doctor... period. He may be very nice and well educated but he didn't listen to his patient and he didn't treat the symptoms. He used the "IBS card" and just went along on his way.

Dr. Patel is the best - His Colonoscopies do not hurt

Posted on September 26th, 2008

I trust Dr. Patel tremendously. I have to have colonoscopies once a year --- With him, they don't hurt ... and his staff is awesome. I wouldn't go to any other doctor ... and I'm a picky chicken person .