A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anantjit Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantjit Singh, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantjit Singh FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anantjit Singh practice?
- Dr. Anantjit Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Anantjit Singh practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Cardiologists.