A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anantjit Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anantjit Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anantjit Singh, FACC, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Singh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anantjit J MD Singh FACC, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Anantjit J. Singh practice?
- Dr. Anantjit Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anantjit Singh practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Cardiologists.