A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ave Gozo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ave Gozo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gozo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Gozo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gozo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ave O. Gozo practice?
Dr. Ave Gozo practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mountainside, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle Park, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Mountainside Pediatricians and Mountainside Neurologists.